ACMH neurology services include Seizure Disorder, Neuropathy, CIDP, Myasthenia Gravis, Multiple Sclerosis, Optic Neuritis, Gillian Barre, Dystonia, Stroke, Migraine, Psuedotumor Cerebri, Trigeminal Neuralgia, Dementia/Alzheimer's Disease, Memory Loss, Parkinson's Disease, Parkinsonism and Tremors (both unspecified and essential).
Also included is the evaluation of patients with abnormal MRI of the brain, some forms of concussions, as well as for general symptoms of numbness, neuralgia, weakness, head and neck pain, leg pain, visual disturbance.
- Visual evoked potentials – Provides a look at the optic nerve for damage that can be cause by Multiple sclerosis.
- Nerve Conduction (NCV) and (Electromyography) EMG – A nerve and muscle test which evaluates damage that can be caused by Neuropathy, Gillian Barre syndrome and LSS sometimes ordered when diagnosed with numbness, leg pain and weakness
- 24 hour blood pressure monitor – A monitor is worn for 24 hours and the data can aid the doctor in helping to regulate blood pressure with medications
- Tysabri Infusions – Armstrong Neurology Associates and Dr. Berger are a TOUCH approved site for the infusion of the multiple sclerosis medication Tysabri
- Botox Injections – for Migraine treatment.