ACMH Hospital is committed to improving the emotional and physical health of its patients through superior clinical care and the compassionate management of illness and disability.
- We will be a leader in promoting responsible and healthy behavior in our community.
- We will provide compassionate and exemplary inpatient and outpatient services for our patients.
- We will be an employer of choice by encouraging personal growth and recognizing both individual and team accomplishments.
- We will provide value to our medical community by providing innovative, cost-effective and high quality services for our medical providers and their patients.
- We will invest or partner in new products and services that will enhance accessibility to services and improve healthcare outcomes.
- We will provide a safe and secure environment for staff, patients, and visitors alike.
ACMH is an increasingly advanced community healthcare system with services like:
- Robotic Surgery
- Cardiovascular Interventional Services
- Critical Care Pulmonolgy
- Knee and Shoulder Replacement
- Concussion Care
- Labor and Delivery
ACMH has become synonymous with innovation in community care delivery; and as such, has evolved to become a destination point of care for many throughout the region.
The 340B prescription drug program is a vital lifeline for safety-net providers, supporting critical health services in our communities. The program is narrowly tailored to reach only hospitals that provide a high level of services to low-income individuals or that serve isolated rural communities. Significantly more 340B hospitals provide money-losing vital health services than non-340B hospitals, which include trauma centers, labor and delivery services, HIV-AIDS services, and immunizations.
340B by the Numbers:
- $2.54M Our approximate annual 340B savings
- $3.85M Uncompensated care provided in FY 2018
- $3.86M Amount spent on drugs in FY 2018
- 35.1 Percent of County residents over 65 or disabled
- 57 340B hospitals in Pennsylvania
- 160-bed facility; 60% of our patients are Medicaid, Medicare or uninsured
- Provide care in virtually every specialty, including: Labor & Delivery, Primary Stroke Center, Percutaneous Coronary Intervention, Lung & Esophageal Disorders, General & Specialty Surgery, Infusion Center, Wound Clinic, Therapy Services, Concussion Clinic, Diabetes Wellness, Cardiac Care, Skilled Nursing, Acute Rehab, Behavioral Health, Breast Care and a nationally-accredited Cancer Center
- 24/7 Emergency Room treating over 26,000 patients annually
Our 340B Savings Help Us:
- Make primary care, lab and radiology services available at 6 Rural Health Clinics in underserved areas of Armstrong County
- Offer comprehensive OB services to Medicaid and uninsured patients
- Provide short-term in-patient psychiatric care, 76% of which is to Medicaid, Medicare and uninsured patients