CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019
Testing takes place during the normal hours at the ACMH Lab via the hospital's main lobby:
A provider order is required to get a COVID-19 test. The ACMH Emergency Department is NOT the place to get a COVID-19 test if you have no symptoms of COVID-19. Test results do not come back more quickly by going to the Emergency Department.
RESULTS: To obtain your COVID-19 Test results, sign-up or log-on to your ACMH Patient Portal account, or contact your ordering provider.
For a list of COVID-19 vaccination providers in our area, visit: www.vaccines.gov
1) Wet your hands, turn off the tap, and apply soap.
2) Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3) Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end twice.
4) Rinse your hands with water
5) Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Use Hand Sanitizer When You Can’t Use Soap and Water