Registered Dietitian (FT)
Health, Dental, Vision insurance
Paid sick time
Paid time off
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As a Clinical Dietitian at ACMH Hospital, you will be responsible for planning and organizing the nutritional care of our patients. You will provide Medical Nutrition therapy, including assessments and implementation/monitoring of nutrition care plans. You will participate as a member of the interdisciplinary team to provide patient specific recommendations which may include enteral and/or parenteral support.
You will provide outpatient nutrition counseling services including but not limited to chronic disease management and prevention, diabetes management, and weight management. You will develop educational materials and will provide nutrition education in both an inpatient and outpatient setting.
If you share our passion for providing access and expertise on healthy, nutritious food and educating others about the value of nutrition in health, join our team!
Work Schedule and Additional Information:
• Full-time employment
• Work hours are Monday - Friday, with 30-minute lunch. An average day would be 7-3:30pm with some days ranging to 9am-5:30pm to accommodate schedules of outpatients.
• Certification as a Registered Dietitian as defined by the Commission on Registration of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics; or proof of eligibility for such certification.
• Bachelors of Science in Nutrition/Dietetics
• License Dietitian in State of Pennsylvania or obtain upon hire.
• Strong critical thinking and interpersonal skills
PREFERRED but not required:
• 2-year experience in clinical nutrition with preference made to acute care.
• Experience with documentation within EMR.
• Experience with motivational interviewing and/or outpatient nutrition counseling and classes preferred